Peter T. Gianino
Attorney Peter T. Gianino concentrates his practice in all areas of Family Law, including divorce, child custody, child support, alimony and domestic disputes. Mr. Gianino is a well-respected mediator and has been a State of Florida Certified Mediator since 1989 and a State of Florida Certified Arbitrator since 1989. He routinely travels throughout the state to mediate high profile cases. Mr. Gianino has been representing families in all aspects and needs since beginning his law practice. His vast experience has been increased exponentially from his mediation practice.
Mr. Gianino graduated from Florida State University School of Law with honors in 1979. He was admitted to the Florida and Virginia Bars in 1981. He was a member of Board of Martin County Council on Aging from 1982-1984, serving as President in 1991 and1992. He is a member of the Board of Florida Arts & Dance from 1996 to 1998, serving as Vice Chairperson in 1997. He served on the Martin County Council for the Arts Advisory Board in 1995. Mr.Gianino is also a member of the Florida Commission for the Transportation Disadvantaged from 1992 to 2006, and served as Vice-Chairperson in 1996 and 1997, and as Chairperson from 1998 to 2006.
- Mr. Gianino is a member of the Florida Bar and a member of the American Bar Association and Martin County Bar Association.
- Mr. Gianino has served as a Special Master, General Master, and as a Special Prosecutor.
- Mr. Gianino is a Florida Supreme Court Certified Family, County and Circuit Mediator from 1989; a Florida Supreme Court Certified Arbitrator from 1993; and a Certified Appellate Mediator from 2011.
- Mr. Gianino was a recipient of the Tobias Simon Pro Bono Service Award for the 19th Judicial
Circuit in 2000, when he was also awarded the prestigious Florida Bar President’s Pro Bono Service Award.
- Mr. Gianino is a Partner and Shareholder in Grazi & Gianino, LLP since its inception in 1981.