Motorcycle Accidents 2017-10-11T19:34:51+00:00

Motorcycle Accidents



The initial consultation for personal injury cases with attorneys is free of charge. And, if we take the case, Grazi & Gianino will only receive payment as part of any settlement or judgment that results from Grazi & Gianino representing you.

Motorcycle accidents often result in devastating, catastrophic injuries that can change your life forever. Motorcyclists involved in crashes with cars, SUVs, and trucks often suffer brain injury, spinal cord injury, amputation injuries, permanent scars, and burn injuries that can prevent them from returning to work, performing routine daily tasks without assistance, and ever riding again.

Accident victims deserve compensation for their medical bills, physical pain and scarring, lost wages, and diminished quality of life that resulted from the accident. The experienced motorcycle accident attorney at Grazi & Gianino can help you assess the full value of your losses in order to present an accurate claim for damages to a jury.

If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident, you need an attorney experienced in trying motorcycle accident cases fighting for you. Did you know that juries are often prejudiced against motorcycle operators? They wrongly assume that the accident was the motorcyclist’s fault, believing the biker must have been speeding, weaving through traffic, or otherwise driving recklessly when the accident occurred. Our firm can overcome the jury’s prejudice by clearly presenting the facts of the case.

Call (772) 286-0200 today to discuss your case with an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer (personal injury lawyer). We understand the pain, emotional trauma, and financial difficulties you are facing, and we can help you seek compensation for your injuries. Don’t delay! You must file your motorcycle accident claim before the statute of limitations expires in order to receive compensation for your injuries.

Our Stuart, Florida attorneys serve clients in Stuart, FL or Martin County, Fort Pierce and Port St. Lucie or St. Lucie County, Vero Beach or Indian River County, Okeechobee or Okeechobee County, West Palm Beach or Palm Beach County, or surrounding areas.